Have you ever dreamed of speaking to people and inspiring them to reach their goals?
Are you ready to speak before large groups in professional and community settings?
Do you have a great motivational speech or keynote address ready to present?
Do you want to be a paid professional speaker and just need a little guidance to reach your goal?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the District 25 Speakers Bureau is the place for you. Our Speakers Bureau is actively searching for speakers to represent our District in the community. We want to help you reach your goals!
Even though you will not be paid, we can help prepare you for paid speaking engagements. As an active Speakers Bureau member, you will participate in meetings, workshops and seminars designed to prepare you to present to groups outside of the Toastmasters clubs.
How to Sign Up
If you are member of a District 25 Toastmasters club and have completed the Competent Communication Manual, please follow the instructions below.
- Email your interest and contact information to email@example.com.
- A Speakers Bureau representative will contact you within 2 business days.
- Must be an active, paid member of a paid club in District 25
- Completion of the Toastmasters Competent Communication Manual
- Strong desire to speak outside the club to organizations and community groups.
- Ability to craft and deliver a presentation longer than 5-7 minutes. Generally, our Speakers Bureau members present for 30 minutes or longer, depending on the outside organization’s need. The outside organization may provide the topic or select your signature speech/title.
- Present a 10-15 minute audition speech with successful score by qualified panel of evaluators. Your performance will be judged against a standard level of excellence of professional public speaking.
Once you have been approved as a District 25 Speakers Bureau member, you will need to take the following actions:
- Provide a professional headshot
- Create a concise biography
- Identify 5-8 topics you are skilled in presenting
- Provide information about your signature speech(es): Title and Audience Takeaways
- Determine if there are other services you want to provide such as Meeting Facilitator, Master of Ceremonies, Breakout Session Leader, or Keynote on a Specific Topic
Event planners may request you as a speaker by completing the Request A Speaker form on this site. We will confirm your availability and interest for this request.
It is important to communicate promptly with the Speakers Bureau and with the requester to best fulfill their needs. We will follow up to ensure the company or organization’s needs were met.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.