Keith Boepple gave his first presentation when he was 5 Years Old and has never looked back. Earning his degree in Speech Communication and Religion from Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ), he spent over 20 years traveling the world with the Communications/Drama Ministry of Covenant Players. In his time with that ministry, he gave over 12,000 professional presentations. After leaving that organization, Keith went on to earn his Teacher Certification from The University of Texas at Arlington. He is currently the Speech Communication and Creative Writing Teacher at Reed Middle School, Duncanville ISD.
Keith continues to hone his communication and leadership skills as a member of two Toastmasters Clubs. He has achieved the level of Distinguished Toastmaster in that organization. He gives tours at Globe Life Park for the Texas Rangers Baseball Club.
When he is not involved in teaching, giving tours or participating in Toastmaster events, Keith is active at his home church of City on a Hill in Ft. Worth (where he is a part of the Drama Ministry), or relaxes at home with his wife of over 23 years, Sara, and their three cats.
Share Your Rainbow: The Power of Personal Narrative
- Our experiences shape our identity and are the mileposts of our personal journey.
- Reflect on your journey and see how you have grown over time.
- Learn an acronym that provides a structure for combining experiences and reflection into a personal narrative.
The Spoken Words of Change
- The power of words to truly change the life of those struggling with hardships in life will
- The presenter gives firsthand experience in how communication (in verbal and non-verbal
- The presentation shows how a person’s love and caring influences their communication choices in a dynamic way.
Haiku Speech Writing – A Unique Approach to Designing a Speech
- The Japanese form of Poetry called the Haiku lends itself very well to the writing of almost any type of speech.
- Through the learning a well-used method of creating Haikus, a participant in this presentation will realize their creativity in the writing of an effective speech.
- The presentation demonstrates how this process is adaptable for writing projects as well.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Keynote Presentation
- Meeting Facilitator
- Breakout Session Leader
- Speak on the Benefits of Toastmasters
Click here to request a speaker.